GSI Partner Manager, APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 it Singapore SG SGD 200000 300000 300000 YEAR Amazon Web Services (AWS) https://aws.amazon.com/ https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/aws-logo.gif
A GSI Partner Manager job based in Singapore is now available in Amazon Web Services (AWS), where you will be managing a global system integrator partner across APAC. You will drive sales execution with the GSI partner by teaming with AWS field leaders across APAC. This requires driving executive and field relationships with client partners, managing directors and industry segment stakeholders and the AWS team.
About the GSI Partner Manager, APAC Role:
As the GSI Partner Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on Amazon Web Services (AWS) strategy to build mind share and adoption of AWS across their most strategic customers and community members.
You will drive sales execution with the GSI partner by teaming with AWS field leaders across APAC. This requires driving executive and field relationships with client partners, managing directors and industry segment stakeholders and the AWS team.
You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth via partner-led and supported opportunities, and you will source new engagements across select enterprise accounts.
You will work with the regional partner managers and broader Amazon Partner Network (APN) segment teams (SAP, VMC, Win, DNA).
- Work with AWS sales leaders to define and execute joint sales and GTM programmes
- Manage and drive joint sales pursuits between the GSI and the AWS field
- Engage the partner’s field sales organisation, industry segment leaders and end-users to drive offering development and incremental revenue opportunities for AWS
- Shape the strategic partner plan in line with the AWS strategic direction
- Identify specific customer use cases and industry segments to approach with USP for consuming AWS
- Position AWS for internal use by the partner organisation
- Understand the technical requirements of AWS partners and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of AWS product offerings
To succeed in this role, you will possess both a proven partner sales background that enables you to engage at the CXO level, as well as, a solid technical sales background that empowers you to easily interact with technical leaders within and outside of AWS. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, shape customer business outcomes.
- Minimum of 15 years of sales, business development and/or partner management experience
- Experience working effectively across different sales, business development and technical teams, bringing together a cross-functional team to deliver results
- Proven ability to identify and support third party offering development
- Proven experience driving revenue through partners with structured programmes
- Consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations
- Demonstrated experience working across two, or more APAC sub regions, e.g. ASEAN, ANZ, India, Japan, Korea
- Experience working within the infrastructure as a service (IaaS) category is highly desired
- Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics (digital transformation, analytics, apps modernisation) related to enterprise IT adoption
- Experience working with/for systems integrators and knowing the market landscape
- Broad based technology experience including cloud computing, big data and analytics, networking, security, storage and ongoing infrastructure management
- Master’s degree in a business or related field is preferred
If you are a driven individual who enjoys building a strong relationship with a global SI, this AWS GSI Partner Manager, APAC role will be a good fit for you.
Do apply for this opportunity today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo