Global E-Commerce Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 fmcg singapore SG SGD 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Global E-Commerce Manager job has come up with an international nutrition company.
About the Global E-Commerce Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for cross-market growth strategy and managing relationships with key global and regional players.
- Increase consumer sales across all global e-commerce channels and improve the channel for product consideration
- Design and execute strategic and tactical e-commerce plans and create the category e-commerce road map
- Evaluate, prioritise, develop, e-commerce initiatives for countries and ensure all relevant organisational goals and implications are factored into e-commerce projects
- Develop specific e-commerce consumer journey from orientation to sales and product recommendation
- Define, develop and manage proper KPI framework to measure and track the e-commerce results and growth of effectiveness
- Manage global relationships with e-commerce retailers or resellers (Amazon, Lazada etc) and lay out framework for local partnerships
- Identify and manage (global) partners when fulfilling key tasks within the e-commerce landscape
- Develop JBPs with regional/global partners (Lazada, Shopee etc) to leverage scale and drive channel effectiveness
- Oversee country activities, anticipate problems and define priorities
- Contribute to the development of business requirements relating to the development of future shop and content systems and store management tools
- Set standards for countries to react to business and customer needs in an innovative and creative manner while operating efficiently through the use of technology, process and procedures
- Work with country e-commerce teams to create and develop store schemas that optimise order conversion and customer satisfaction
- Keep up to date with latest trends, platforms, tools to inspire and infuse digital innovations in the e-commerce space
- Drive e-commerce capability, community building and sharing best practices across markets
To succeed as the Global E-Commerce Manager, you will have more than 10 years working experience gained in international environments.
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Minimum five years of proven leadership of large e-commerce projects
- Experience with B2C or B2B e-commerce
- Sufficient understanding of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Proven ability to build cross-functional partnerships and inspire collaboration
- Understanding of how to utilise customer databases, ideally with prospective and existing contacts
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable results through customer/consumer marketing efforts
- Proven and strong experience in digital in an international business environment
- Strong communicator to various levels as well as business departments
- Clear business experience in consumer industries
- Demonstrated strong business judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Structured problem solving and good analytical skills
You will join a company with ambitious growth plans and a dynamic and progressive culture. Career progression opportunities are outstanding.
Apply now to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng