Channel Manager (Traditional On-Premise)
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-19 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 12000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Singapore-based Channel Manager (Traditional On-Premise) job has been made available at a leading beverage company. This is a role for an individual who is self-driven and enjoys unconventional challenges.
About the Channel Manager (Traditional On-Premise) Role:
You will be responsible for defining and executing the overarching sales strategy, as well as sales force management for the respective channel segments in Singapore.
- Define and implement customer-centric sales strategies and structured actions plans to maximise profitability and reduce overheads
- Lead a team of sales personnel to manage and optimise distribution channels for all the brands
- Oversee successful execution of sales activities and projects
- Approve channel policies and ensure operations implementation is coordinated, documented and communicated to management and relevant stakeholders
- Ensure continuous development and best practice of the channel account management function
- Spearhead sales forecasting activities and establish sales targets accordingly
- Manage and analyse sales data as well as competitors' activities to identify gaps and solutions
- Work closely with key partners to communicate brand direction, opportunities and resolution of potential business issues
In order to succeed in this Channel Manager (Traditional On-Premise) role, you need to have strong track record in distributor management and on-premise experience.
- Recognised degree in any field
- At least 10 years' diverse experience in all aspects of sales management
- Demonstrated ability to lead the sales force and trade
- Has comprehensive beverage industry knowledge
- Proficient in examining and reengineering operations and procedures as well as formulating policies
- Good interpersonal, communication, numerical and presentation skill
- Strong business acumen
This is a leading beverage company that needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. The firm also focuses on developing and training their people to further develop their careers.
If you are driven, determined and seeking to advance your career with an industry leader, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim