Technical Trainer (Automotive)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 automotive singapore SG SGD 7000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Regional Technical Trainer (Automotive) job has just been made available in a leading automotive company. Based in Singapore, you will report into the Global Training Head and you will be responsible for ensuring staff are trained according to the company's training programmes as well as deploying training based on dealership needs and corporate strategy.
About the Regional Technical Trainer (Automotive) role:
In this role, you will be responsible for working with market specific stakeholders including field personnel, retail development and market managers to determine annual training plans and resources required to execute the plans.
- Consultation with the field team in the execution of the regional / market specific training plans
- Ensure market specific dealer and customer needs are reflected in regional offerings, through frequent collaboration, cooperation and market visits with Retail Development and field teams
- Execute train the trainer and course audit process for CI and quality assurance
- Act as a trusted service partner and link to the dealers; be a regional ambassador to the company's mission to become a truly customer-led entity
- Ensure that the International training team stays familiar with dealer network and works closely with dealers and internal stakeholders to continually increase this familiarity
- Understand, lead and maintain high quality standards and market specific adaptation/design for training development and delivery
- Stay abreast of current trends and evaluate competitor organisations to understand best training and development practices and identify opportunities for new business and continuous improvement
- Become knowledgeable of “Best in Class” business practices for learning and development and use this knowledge to develop market specific best practices which meet or exceed this benchmark
- Continuously develop, evaluate, and update regional training programming through close collaboration with local/regional dealers and field staff
To succeed in this Regional Technical Trainer (Automotive) role, you will need to have experience with adult education or training in a business environment.
- Typically requires a minimum of five years' related experience in the automotive industry with training experience
- Conducting needs analysis, developing training plans, developing and deploying training content and measuring training effectiveness
- Proven understanding of network customer experience and profitability drivers with the ability to analyze metrics and KPI’s.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to provide effective presentation of ideas, plans and processes
- Experience using Learning Management Systems preferred
The successful Regional Technical Trainer (Automotive) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh