Business Analysis Manager
Salary SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + AWS + BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-04 retail 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A Business Analysis Manager job has just become available at a well-established consumer electronics company. Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for overseeing the APAC region, and identifying key opportunities and business gaps via channel distribution analysis.
About the Business Analysis Manager Role:
You will be responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings. The position will work with the management team to understand, define and document the overarching business objectives. You will apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations, reporting directly to the Regional Brand Activation Director.
- Communicate with management team and stakeholders to understand and document the business objectives
- Formulate analysis plans and acquiring stakeholders sign-off
- Conduct in-depth data analysis using advanced methodology
- Author reports containing actionable recommendations
- Make presentations - answering questions and instilling confidence
- Coordinate with global consumer insights and research team, maximising internal resources for customer segmentation for better consumer targeting on business activities
- Work with external agencies to interpret the research material and content, and present actionable facts to each country team
- Assist in collating and evaluate activity ROI/market intelligence data relating to campaigns
- Use market analysis to identify worldwide opportunities and trends relevant to company's lifestyle product portfolio and business
- Involved in the monthly Purchase, Sales & Inventory (PSI) cycle, identifying opportunities to improve on accuracy and data integrity, as well as improving efficiency in the process and meeting the reporting requirements of various stakeholders
To succeed in this Business Analysis Manager role, you will need to possess strong analytical skills and good business sense.
- Strong analytical skills; able to analyse raw data, find insights and provide actionable strategic recommendations
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Relational database understanding (primary keys, one-to-many relationships, etc.)
- SQL knowledge will be advantageous
- Expertise with advanced Excel
- Expertise in PowerPoint
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Power BI
- Approximately six years' experience in a Business Analyst role
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- A willingness to travel within Asia Pacific
- Experience in consumer electronics or other relevant opportunities
This organisation has a great work-life balance culture, with excellent opportunities for growth. The company places great emphasis on grooming talent internally and will be a great employer of choice for anyone looking for long-term employment and growth within a company.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh