S.E.A Business Manager, Coatings
Salary SGD120000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 26 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A S.E.A Business Manager, Coatings job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading global firm in the chemicals industry.
About the S.E.A Business Manager, Coatings role:
Reporting to the Head of South East Asia, you will lead a team of sales and product managers based in Singapore. You will work closely with the Sales Managers, Customer Service and Supply Chain team. Your key responsibility is to drive commercial excellence initiatives of the BU and deliver roadmap targets of the business.
- Manage and supervise master distributors and key accounts
- Develop business and commercial action plans to achieve sales, contribution and cash generation objectives in close coordination with the regional and international team from technical service, business development, marketing team, key accounts and customer service
- Forecasting and budget (sales volumes, values, unitary contribution)
- Delivery of the business’ commercial excellence objectives
- Collect and update market information and work with the Marketing team to help identify growth opportunities
- Ensures that the relevant departments receive complete information about customers, its specific requirements, complaints, claims and market trends
To succeed in this S.E.A Business Manager, Coatings role, you will need a successful track record of initiating and managing projects and prior experience working in a chemicals MNC.
- Minimum 12 years' sales and commercial experience with a chemicals MNC
- Experience in value-based selling with focus on distributor management, sales development and team management in the coatings sector, selling to Electronics, Automotive and Semiconductor firms
- Good communication and interpersonal skills plus experience in interfacing with various levels of management and clients
- Dynamic, self-motivated, resilient, collaborative personality with successful track record of initiating and managing projects in a matrix environment
The company has a long history and is established in highly-complex coating solutions and equipment for the electronics and metal finishing sectors.
There are strong opportunities for career development and progression, and you can expect to work in an innovative and customer-focused organisation.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han