Director of Channel Partnerships, APAC (Global Media firm)
Salary SGD170000 - SGD190000 per annum + On Target Earnings (35%)
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 20 February 2017
A Director of Channel Partnerships, APAC (Global Media firm) position has just become available in a world leading media organisation. In this role, you will reframe and harmonise key sales processes and channel partners for a global media giant in a senior leadership position.
About the Director of Channel Partnerships, APAC (Global Media firm) Role:
Being one of the world's most trusted organisations, my client is at the forefront of innovation and technology, and is set to grow even further in Asia Pacific.
Reporting to the Global Head of Channel Partnerships, you are critical in managing a portfolio of diverse direct and third party clients whiles leading a team in the region. You will ensure successful relationship and stakeholder management in order to ensure effective and successful delivery of content through the channels.
- Own and be responsible for revenue targets for channel partner activity in the region
- Develop and implement channel partner strategy in the region; segment and tier your partners to ensure appropriate support
- Optimise customer and partner performance through quarterly reviews and joint business plans
- Ensure your teams cultivate and maintain high level relationships within channels
- Develop new partnerships in key verticals to broaden the reach and revenues of channel partner business
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to support direct and partner sales activity and provide lead generation
- Work on future product road-map and enrich content offering by working closely with partners and customers
- Develop partner communities and enable best practice sharing across third party relationships
- Accurate budgeting and forecasting for the region
- More than 15 years' extensive media sales management experience
- Track record in managing successful channel partnerships in the APAC region
- Extensive experience in account management and managing a broad range of third party licensees and business performance optimisation
- Strong knowledge of rights management,contracting and content licensing
- Full competence in CRM systems, particularly Salesforce
- Willingto travel up to 30% of the year
This media organisation needs no introduction and is reognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
This newly created role is an exciting opportunity for the experienced and highly motivated candidate to be accountable for, and maximise revenue of direct and third party clients. The successful candidate can expect to work in a highly collaborative and winning environment that is fast-paced, meaningful and rewarding.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han