Commercial Manager, Fragrance and Flavours (SEA & Oceania)
Salary SGD120000 - SGD140000 per annum + variable bonus
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 03 January 2017
An exciting Commercial Manager, Fragrance and Flavours (SEA & Oceania) position has just become available with a leading international fragrance and flavours producer. This is a critical role that reports to the Commercial Director for APAC who is based in Singapore, with significant face time with global management.
About the Commercial Manager, Fragrance and Flavours (SEA & Oceania) Role:
You will be responsible to drive commercial excellence initiatives and roadmap targets in South East Asia and Oceania through Distribution and Key Account Management.
- Implement commercial strategy across 9 markets in South East Asia and Oceania through master distribution management and key account management
- Develop and implement the Fragrance's business and commercial action plans to achieve sales, contribution and cash generation objectives
- Work closely with regional and international teams across business development, marketing, key accounts, customer service and technical services
- Be responsible for forecasting and budgets on sales volumes, values and contribution
- Work with the Global Marketing team in identifying growth opportunities
- Ensure that relevant departments are kept abreast on customer information, requirements, specifications, market trends, customer feedback and claims across South East Asia and Oceania
- Deliver commercial excellence objectives
To succeed in this Commercial Manager, Fragrance and Flavours (SEA & Oceania) role, good communications and interpersonal skills are highly essential.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science or equivalent
- Minimum eight years' B2B commercial sales experience in food additives, food ingredients or specialty chemicals across South East Asia and/or Oceania
- Track record in value-based selling with a focus on distributor management, key account management and sales development
- Dynamic, resilient and self-motivated personality with a successful track record of initiating and managing projects in a matrix environment
- Frequent travelling will be required with this role (up to 50%)
This company is an award-winning fragrance and flavours producer with a global presence. They have developed a reputation of excellence and innovation through breakthrough methods of production, as well as maintaining robust Research & Development centres around the world.
The successful candidate can expect a challenging and demanding job scope, but if done well will be rewarded attractively.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han