International Dealer Channel Sales Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 03 January 2017
An renowned automotive brand principal is seeking an International Dealer Channel Sales Manager to work with their worldwide BUs and senior management on channel sales planning and performance measurement across the markets to ensure corporate sales objectives and subsidiary capabilities are profitably aligned.
About the International Dealer Channel Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the VP of International Sales, this position covers the sales performance of all country markets outside the U.S. retail and wholesale. This involves ensuring sales needs and desires of the markets are understood, advocated and supported. You will organise, plan, prioritise and execute multiple projects simultaneously, as well as interact and coordinate cross-functionally within the company and with outside stakeholders. You will also define strategic volumes for the International markets.
You will be responsible for developing an expense budget and will be accountable for delivering the results. The incumbent will also develop a Market Incentive Plan for the markets.
- Develop an expense budget and will be accountable for delivering the results
- Manage the International volume planning process from retail forecast
- Support and manage the quarterly and annual retail and wholesale close periods
- Manage the annual new model year introduction, ensuring seamless cross-over to new models/options
- Develop and implement executive and operational reports for International team
- Keep abreast of new and changing technology and methods that will value-add to the role
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a minimum of seven years' related business experience in retail, automotive, sales, or operations is required, to include at least five years in a leadership and/or management role within the Asia Pacific markets.
- Prior experience with SAP and SAP APO strongly preferred
- Candidates with strong sales experience within the retail industry, coupled with prior leadership background are strongly encouraged to apply
- Must have a strong ability to lead, organise, plan, prioritise and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience in project management and leading high level projects is required
- Requires effective communication, collaboration, negotiation, leadership, coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of and experience in the power sports or automotive industry along with experience dealing with an independent dealer network is preferred
- Knowledge of motor vehicle homologation and compliance is a plus
- International experience is highly-valued, to include working with people from other cultures where English is a second language
- Requires up to 15-25% international travel
This opportunity will offer the successful candidate to take on a highly influential and international portfolio in an extremely dynamic and international working environment.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting International Dealer Channel Sales Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera