Senior Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics
Salary SGD9000 - SGD11000 per month + AWS
Consultant Jasmine Sim (R22108477)
Job Ref 1911620/001
Date posted 17 March 2023singapore sales/business-development 2023-03-21 2023-04-16 sales Singapore SG SGD 9000 11000 11000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics job has become available at a renowned logistics firm in Singapore. Reporting directly to VP of Asia, this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working with the worldwide operations and cross-functional groups, customers and suppliers to define project requirements to ensure that the implementation of new strategies and initiatives will effectively meet or exceed these requirements and customer expectations. You will also be leading and managing project activities with the company and customer’s cross functional teams within the scope of the contractual agreements.
- Exceed company and customer operational metrics (cost, quality, and responsiveness)
- Ensure all activities required to meet the project requirements are performed on time, within budgetary constraints, and at an acceptable level of quality and risk
- Increase market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities
- Maintain timely, accurate and concise communication with customers and create brand loyalty through regular follow-up
- Facilitate and manage a Joint Planning Session (JPS), Operational Design Session (ODS), and Business Requirements Definition Sessions (BRD)
- Build, manage and maintain a detailed project plan that provides realistic project timeline at a manageable level following standard project management practices
- Work with all functional team members in understanding what needs to be completed, by when and who has ownership of the activities
- Use different estimating techniques for determining cost, level of effort and time durations
- Facilitate project status calls with the project team and senior management
- Provide time and cost analysis to the senior management and key customer contacts for any project variances
- Recognise when an issue has occurred and determine its impact on the project and escalate the issue to the appropriate level for corrective action (i.e. staffing, safety, IT systems, facility concerns, etc.)
- Share knowledge of best practices with the operational team to meet the needs of the business
- Operate projects in accordance with lean principles
To succeed in this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field.
- Must have at least 10 years of business development or account management experience in supply chain contract logistics sector
- Proven business development track record
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated with strong business acumen, contract negotiation skills and capabilities in tender management and network optimisation
- Equipped with strong business and project management skills
This company places great value in its people and is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108477 Jasmine Sim
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD10000 per month + AWS +BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Category Manager job opportunity has been made available at a leading retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the product category within the organisation. You will be responsible for managing the the entire product life cycle ensuring the products meet market needs and keep to date with consumer trends and purchasing behaviours.
Salary: SGD7500 - SGD10000 per month + AWS + Sales IncentiveLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Sales & Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics, 3PL job has become available at a global logistics firm in Singapore. Reporting directly to Head of Sales (FMCG), this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD10000 per month + AWS +BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting job opportunity has been made available at a leading Retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the product category within the organization. He or she will be responsible for managing the the entire product lifecycle ensuring the products meet market needs and keep to date with consumer trends and purchasing behaviours.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8500 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting Regional Sales Manager job opportunity has just become available at a growing consumer electronics company. Based in Singapore and reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the successful candidate can expect to drive key customer relationships and will be responsible for developing and implementing appropriate strategies and action plans to grow market share, sales and profitability in line with company's objectives.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 March 2023An International Sponsorship Sales Manager job has become available at one the world's largest and most successful economic and business intelligence think tank/research organisation. With more than 50,000 C-suite members across multiple verticals, we are presently seeking an International Sponsorship Sales Manager to join the expanding team. This is a newly created role.