Senior Sales Development Representative (five months)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD5500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Aishah Jamall (R22104739)
Job Ref 1915450/001
Date posted 17 March 2023singapore sales/business-development 2023-03-21 2023-04-16 sales Singapore SG SGD 5000 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Sales Development Representative (five months) job has just become available at a technology company which develops payment protocols and exchange network.
About the Senior Sales Development Representative (five months) Role:
In this highly crucial role, your responsibility will be to qualify leads to identify viable sales opportunities for the sales pipeline. Your work will be high impact and highly visible as it holds a direct impact on the business's ability to close deals secure the targeted bookings on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Gain expertise on product and common objections/misunderstandings regarding the business as a product
- Qualify and convert inbound leads from marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads and email outbound prospects after thorough research on accounts
- Pitch to prospects on the business's solutions to multiple levels of seniority and departments to spark interest and create sales opportunities that fit into the Go-To-Market strategy
- Proactively analyse the business strategies and consult GTM team and manage early opportunities to ensure excellent prospect experience
- Enforce sales development data cleanliness
To succeed in the Senior Sales Development Representative (five months) role, you will need to have prior experience in business development, qualifying leads and is familiar with utilising lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Prospect and Salesforce.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously whilst proactively identifying issues that could impact delivery/time line
- Meticulous and able to segment different value propositions between different customer/partner types and region
- Ability to segment different value propositions between different customer/partner types within the region
- Prior experience as a sales development representative or sales representative for an enterprise technology company will be highly advantageous
This company is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Sales Development Representative (five months) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.:R22104739 Siti Aishah Binte Jamall Abd Nassir
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 March 2023A leading IT firm has a Contract Specialist (six-month contract) job for an experienced candidate . If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: Competitive Salary + Quarterly BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 March 2023An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing (FMCG) job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting and challenging Sales Support/Coordinator job has become available at one of the most established data centres in the region.
Salary: SGD70000 - SGD84000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 March 2023Work for one of Asia's fastest growing and most renowned MICE and events conglomerates. Known in the region for its quality service and award winning events, they are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager job in their expanding team.