Regional Sales Manager
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8500 per month + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1886190/001
Date posted 08 March 2023singapore sales/business-development 2023-03-14 2023-04-07 sales singapore SG SGD 7000 8500 8500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Regional Sales Manager job opportunity has just become available at a growing consumer electronics company. Based in Singapore and reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the successful candidate can expect to drive key customer relationships and will be responsible for developing and implementing appropriate strategies and action plans to grow market share, sales and profitability in line with company's objectives.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing distributors in respective markets, and achieving annual sales objectives.
- Meet the defined objectives for sales target and trade investment ROI
- Develop, implement, and execute strategic sales plans, operational processes and programmes for designated territory/regions to achieve assigned sales targets supported by a deep understanding of the market needs, gaps and opportunities
- Be the owner of distributor/territory management and performance (RTM, distribution, shipment/sell-out, inventory, forecasting, salesforce effectiveness)
- Ensure annual sales objectives are translated to distributor’s/salesperson’s KPIs by month, e.g. sales, distribution, assortment, and call rate
- Improve distributors’ sales force competency through regular and structured training, coaching and field work
- Implement sales operations processes for channel partners for key performance metrics and provide guidance to partners’ teams on execution to achieve sales targets
- Develop strong distribution/channel understanding and trade relationships by having regular reviews with distributor sales teams to maximise sales opportunities and adjust plans as necessary
- Together with channel partners and marketing team, develop and execute trade programmes to address market needs and to drive sales and profitability
- Be responsible for accurate forecast, in-country inventory, and timely shipment to ensure consistent product supply in designated territories assigned
- Continuously monitor competitor activities, evaluate developments in close interaction with the marketing team
- Manage all territory related operational issues including quality follow ups and resolutions, timely shipments, and credit management to ensure smooth business operations
- Ensure price optimisation and harmonisation within the SEA region
To be successful in this Regional Sales Manager position, you will be need to possess strong sales track record in a consumer goods industry with distributor management experience.
- Degree holder with at least four years of experience in sales and distribution of consumer goods products with direct distribution system and multi-layer distribution (distributors, wholesalers, retailers)
- Experience in FMCG, key account management, distributor management and territory management/traditional trade sales operations is highly valued
- Demonstrated track record of success in strategic planning, effective channel sales management
- Experience working with multicultural team and matrix organisation
- Strategic approach with a focus on swift implementation
- Critical and analytical thinking to see opportunities and risks
- Open communication and international collaboration
- Excellent time management, written/verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Exhibits the values of respect for people especially of different cultures, integrity, creativity, and continuous improvement
The company has a long standing history, and boosts an excellent work culture.
If you are someone who has perseverance, determination, and want to be part of an exciting journey of growing the firm’s business in Asia, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Sales Manager role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD10000 per month + AWS +BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Category Manager job opportunity has been made available at a leading retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the product category within the organisation. You will be responsible for managing the the entire product life cycle ensuring the products meet market needs and keep to date with consumer trends and purchasing behaviours.
Salary: SGD7500 - SGD10000 per month + AWS + Sales IncentiveLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Sales & Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics, 3PL job has become available at a global logistics firm in Singapore. Reporting directly to Head of Sales (FMCG), this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD11000 per month + AWSLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Senior Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics job has become available at a renowned logistics firm in Singapore. Reporting directly to VP of Asia, this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD10000 per month + AWS +BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting job opportunity has been made available at a leading Retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the product category within the organization. He or she will be responsible for managing the the entire product lifecycle ensuring the products meet market needs and keep to date with consumer trends and purchasing behaviours.
Salary: SGD7500 - SGD9000 per month + AWS, Variable BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 February 2023An exciting General Manager, Regional Sales (Freight Forwarding, 3PL) job has become available at a renowned logistics firm in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Assistant Vice President, this is a role for a sales team leader who is passionate about the logistics industry and loves driving the business and team for growth.