Sales & Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics, 3PL
Salary SGD7500 - SGD10000 per month + AWS + Sales Incentive
Consultant Jasmine Sim (R22108477)
Job Ref 1883980/001
Date posted 12 January 2023singapore sales/business-development 2023-01-12 2023-02-11 sales Singapore SG SGD 7500 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Sales and Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics, 3PL job has become available at a global logistics firm in Singapore. Reporting directly to Head of Sales (FMCG), this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales and Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics, 3PL Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for achieving sales revenue with gross profit target and managing customer prospects on monthly basis and finding new sales opportunity with aggressive sales action. You will be required to meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating operating revenue and gross profit for the company.
- Manage and develop relationships with the sub-entity of the contractual customer in line with global strategy
- Develop local value proposition to be included on the global tender
- Develop local business plan for increasing overall supply chain share of wallet and position logistics and services products
- Grow local presence across products with the sub-entity of the customer through new opportunities and also through sub-suppliers
- Define the local value proposition and work closely with local product organisation to grow and deliver revenue growth supporting the local product P&L
- Develop account business plans that encompass ocean as well as logistics and services products on global scale (where relevant)
- Define the global value proposition and work closely with customer solutions to build E2E solutions supporting revenue growth across products (where relevant)
- Support the overall customer experience and support global value proposition
- Organise and connect the global team across functions, products and area for overall customer experience (where relevant)
- Deliver client profitability as per budget
- Ensure successful business onboarding and contract compliance
- Position the company towards the local influencers of the global tender success and towards local decision makers on country relevant products
- Position the company for access to the right stakeholders, influencers and decision makers throughout the customer organisation (where relevant)
To succeed in this Sales and Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics, 3PL role, you must have at least five years of sales experience in 3PL logistics and/or contract logistics and/or the FMCG/retail sector.
- Diploma/degree in logistics and supply chain management or its equivalent
- Acute sense of hunting and developing new sales opportunities and experience in acquiring new potential accounts/clients. Ambitious and driven sales professional in the supply chain and logistics industry
- Supply chain expertise (to optimise SOW across products), insight selling, connectors (stakeholder management, influencing skills)
- High-level product understanding including how it solves different customer pain-points
- Strategic influencing and strong negotiation skills/procurement tactics
- Strategic partnering, financial acumen, matrix management, value co-creator, presentation skills
This company places great value in its people and is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales and Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics, 3PL position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108477 Jasmine Sim
Salary: SGD7500 - SGD9000 per month + AWS, Variable BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 January 2023An exciting General Manager, Regional Sales (Freight Forwarding, 3PL) job has become available at a renowned logistics firm in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Assistant Vice President, this is a role for a sales team leader who is passionate about the logistics industry and loves driving the business and team for growth.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD132000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 January 2023A Regional Sales Manager job has become available at a renowned organisation in the fertilisers and speciality chemicals space. The firm is well known worldwide for its wide range of application across crop, pharmaceutical and healthcare as well as logistics. With a strong presence in SEA, they are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager for their expanding team.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD132000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 January 2023This is a renowned organisation in the fertilisers and speciality chemicals space. The firm is well known worldwide for its wide range of application across crop, pharmaceutical and healthcare as well as logistics. With a strong presence in SEA, they are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager job for their expanding team.
Salary: SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Marketing and Business Development Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the leading global law firms in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Head of Business Development and Marketing, you will play a critical role in growing the firm's business.
Salary: SGD108000 - SGD144000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 05 January 2023An exciting and challenging Director Investment and Trade (Contract) job has been made available at a lead agency for economic development, international trade and investment, and tourism.