Senior Business Development Executive/Associate Manager
Salary SGD90000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Alessandra Tam
Job Ref 1878090/001
Date posted 25 November 2022singapore sales/business-development 2022-11-25 2022-12-25 legal Singapore SG SGD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A unique Senior Business Development Executive/Associate Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the world's leading elite law firms. Reporting to the Business Development Manager for South East Asia, you will be collaborating with a dynamic team across APAC to grow the firm's business.
About the Senior Business Development Executive/Associate Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be driving all aspects of business development, including client targeting, business planning, proposal pitching, account management and integrated marketing activities.
- Build relationships with prospects and existing clients to drive business growth
- Identify potential business opportunities, including cross-selling across different functions and expand the firm's business through networking events, conferences and client seminars
- Build credibility with clients by maintaining comprehensive industry knowledge and keeping abreast of commercial developments
- Advise partners on client targeting strategies and support the implementation of the firm's key sector plans through regional and global initiatives
- Prepare compelling local and cross-border pitches and proposals, including capability statements from fee earners and other business functions
- Create and implement effective reputation marketing strategy through targeted marketing communications, publications, awards and directories submissions
- Manage the growth of junior team colleagues by setting clear expectations, providing regular feedback and evaluating performance
To succeed in this Senior Business Development Executive/Associate Manager role, you will need to have prior experience working on competitive proposals and pitches and developing and implementing programmes in relation to client portfolios ideally in professional services.
- Minimum requirement of five years in a similar position
- Strong writing skills, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to confidently present to senior stakeholders with well developed influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and InterAction
This international law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as one of powerhouses of the legal industry. Providing world class service to market leading clients, you will be joining an innovative, diverse and ambitious team of people.
If you have the required skills and experience in business development, do not miss this Senior Business Development Executive/Associate Manager job opportunity.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Alessandra Tam
Salary: SGD96000 - SGD112000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 November 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes for the firm, this global leader in the financial services training world is recruiting for a Regional Development Director job to join their division based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD130000 - SGD140000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 November 2022Work for the world's leading business research and conference organisers. The firm is presently recruiting for a Sales Director job to manage and existing sales team and drive the overall performance of the region.
Salary: SGD120000 - SGD132000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 November 2022A Business Development Manager job has become available at one of the world's largest speciality chemical conglomerates. With a new application in the advanced materials space targeted at automotive and hybrid vehicles, the firm is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their expanding team.
Salary: SGD9500 - SGD11000 per month + Year-end BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 November 2022An exciting Head of Business Development SEA (Architecture) job has become available at one of leading international architecture firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Global Principal, this is a role for a sales leader who is passionate about the building and architecture industry.