Head of Business Development (SEA)
Salary SGD9500 - SGD11000 per month + Year-end Bonus
Consultant Jasmine Sim (R22108477)
Job Ref 1853920/001
Date posted 20 September 2022singapore sales/business-development 2022-09-20 2022-10-20 building-and-construction Singapore SG SGD 9500 11000 11000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Business Development (SEA) job has become available at one of leading international architecture firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Global Principal, this is a role for a sales leader who is passionate about the building and architecture industry.
About the Head of Business Development (SEA) Role:
Supporting the continuous growth and expansion in Southeast Asia, you will be responsible for managing and leading the Regional Business Development Managers and their activities.
- Develop multiple aspects of the business including decision making, market intelligence and activities, product alignment and customer acquisition
- Plan, source and meet new clients, manage key contacts and existing clients. Prepare client presentations
- Oversee bid preparation and submission process, manage award timeline
- Align presentation formats, project summaries and marketing materials with the global office
- Exercise internal stakeholder management and collaboration to drive results
- Bid data management in CRM/ Salesforce, monthly reporting on Business Development activities and progress
To succeed in this Head of Business Development (SEA) role, you must be passionate about the industry and possess the leadership to drive results with your teams. You will need to work closely with Regional Business Directors to run projects from initiation to execution and display the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Seven or more years of business development experience in an MNC in Southeast Asia or Singapore
- Experience in bid process and have a strong network in real estate, Architecture, construction, infrastructure related sector is advantageous
- Degree in business administration or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, along with good time management and people skills
The company places great value in its people and is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Business Development position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108477 Jasmine Sim
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD9500 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Regional Sales Manager job opportunity has just been made available at a leading small domestic appliances/consumer electronics company. Based in Singapore and reporting into the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for growing the company's distribution network for SEA and Pacific regions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022A rarely available, newly created Key Account Manager job has just come up at one of the world's leading food exporters. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will support and manage two strategic must-win business partnerships for the key growth markets of the company.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 September 2022An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most renowned wire harnessing firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales and Service, this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.