Salary + Transport Allowance
Consultant Jasmine Sim (R22108477)
Job Ref 1847300/001
Date posted 02 September 2022singapore sales/business-development 2022-09-02 2022-10-02 sales Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager job has become available at one of the most renowned power generator firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
As the single contributor, you will be responsible for selling power generators to the building space and implementing effective sales and business development initiatives in alignment with the company's strategy. You will also perform sales functions, including prospecting customers, getting in new business and doing up presentations for potential customers.
- Drive sales based on the assigned markets, primarily in Singapore and targets in the generator set industry
- Source for new accounts, manage existing accounts. Follow up and close orders
- Handle all sales enquiries, including in-door sales enquiries/telephone sales enquiries
- Establish strong customer relationships and maintaining positive customer experience throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with pre-sales engineering team, check on technical drawings and advise modifications accordingly to different specifications.
To succeed in this Sales Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively through the understanding of power generator business which covers various industries and existing connections such as owners of buildings, main contractors, electrical, and mechanical consultants.
- Minimum five years of sales experience in engine or motor-related products such as ACMV, Switchgear, or UPS
- Knowledge of engines, and gensets is highly preferred
- Familiarity with the purchasing community such as building owners, M&E contractors and main contractors
- Work closely with end users to ensure successful selling of their products
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Management, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering is an advantage
The company places great value in its people and is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108477 Jasmine Sim
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 September 2022A newly created Sales Manager job opportunity has become available at one of Asia’s top leading industry expert knowledge services providers.
Salary: Competitive Base + Quarterly BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 August 2022An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing (Industrial) job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month + AWS +BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting e-Commerce Senior Specialist/Assistant Manager job has just been made available at a reputable consumer goods and retail company. Based in Singapore and reporting into the e-Commerce Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the DTC channel (brand dot com), to deliver sales, customer acquisition, and brand campaigns. You will ensure consistent best in class customer journey across all online touchpoints.