Business Development Director
Salary SGD120000 - SGD145000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 education-and-training Singapore SG SGD 120000 145000 145000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Known for its unique value proposition as well as a targeted approach to training and development, this international conglomerate is looking at setting up a brand new office in Singapore to drive sales opportunities in the APAC region and is seeking a Business Development Director. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to grow a dedicated pool of clients under your care, leveraging on existing relationships the firm has back in the UK.
About the Business Development Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will manage and grow large scale financial services and professional services accounts through a customised sell.
- Manage and identify business development opportunities in the market
- Drive relationships with key decision makers including heads of HR as well as general managers in key verticals including financial services, professional services as well as ride share economies
- Accurately position the right mix of training and development programmes aligned with what clients are looking for
- Execute a sales plan targeted at growth primarily in SEA
- Manage pipelines as well as grow the firm's presence in this region
To succeed in this Business Development Director role, you must have a proven track record in a hunter role, preferably within the professional services as well as the training and development space. The candidate is also someone who has strong working relationships within the HR space.
- A Degree in Business
- At least five years' working experience in the professional services space. Training and development experience would be an added advantage
- An excellent communicator coupled with good negotiation skills
- Strong ability to build relationships across all levels within the organisation
The firm has a strong presence in the UK, known in the market for a very different value proposition within the training and development space. Candidates can expect opportunities to grow the team here in Singapore.
If you are hungry, dynamic and love working for a start up environment with an interesting product, this Business Development Director role is right for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 LingXiang Lee