Partner Business Manager, ASEAN
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-17 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 200000 300000 300000 YEAR Amazon Web Services (AWS) https://aws.amazon.com https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/aws-logo.gif
A Partner Business Manager, ASEAN job has just become available at Amazon Web Services (AWS) based in Singapore. The Partner Business Manager works with strategic partners to develop and enable their migration business plans and competencies, including developing joint ‘go to market’ plans. You will be responsible for driving new revenue growth, increased market adoption and the expansion of the partners AWS aligned portfolio, while also providing deal level commercial support.
About the Partner Business Manager, ASEAN Role:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a Partner Business Manager to inspire and enable their strategic partners, consulting partners and SI's to transform their business towards the opportunity of helping enterprises modernise their businesses and migrate to AWS. You will be playing a key role in accelerating these partners’ cloud migration business plans and capabilities to build scale to meet massive customer demand.
You will be part of a cross-functional team including business development, sales, solution architecture, partners, and professional services, engaging with senior leadership internally and within the partner and customer environment. Your role will be focused on driving successful outcomes for partners and customers, developing IP and mechanisms to build repeatable and scalable engagements, and building an effective partner ecosystem.
- Articulating and positioning a compelling vision and value proposition so that strategic partner executives clearly realise the financial benefits and transformational value to their business and their customers' business offered by migration to AWS
- The end goal is to transform strategic partner ecosystem such that they are able to source and execute migration deals without the need for AWS support
- Engaging strategic partner account teams and inspiring and enabling lighthouse migration wins that are then replicated
- Working alongside Partner Development Managers, develop extensive executive and senior management relationships within strategic partner organisations and specifically within the business lines and account teams
- Developing an extensive portfolio of migration opportunities with strategic partners, including account targeting, joint go-to-market plans and marketing initiatives
- Identifying opportunities and inspiring partners to develop capabilities, IP and new go to market solutions to meet market needs
- Establishing and executing regular cadence and mechanisms to review pipeline, deals and partner performance against agreed plans
- Identifying strategic partners by region that will build scale and agreeing and executing enablement plans
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets, partner sourced wins, partner led migrations, and lighthouse wins
- Preparing and giving business reviews to the seniors
- Providing deal level commercial support
To be successful in the role, you should be able to work well with executives and technologists, able to understand the challenges of cloud migration projects, and have experience in building and enabling a diverse partner ecosystem.
- More than 10 years of relevant work experience in technology enabled consultative selling or business development roles focused on transformation in large enterprises
- Demonstrated ability to be a market maker across industry, partner and technology domain
- Able to inspire and motivate change within the partner ecosystem. Build relationships at executive level and inspire organisational change and drive lighthouse wins
- At least five years of experience developing, implementing, managing and executing field programmes
- Working knowledge of emerging, current and legacy application and infrastructure architectures, processes, frameworks, technologies and tools
- Results-focused; consistently exceeds key performance metrics
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams
- Excellent business and financial skills including business case construction and deal negotiation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Able to effectively lead and work with a variety of organisations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action and hands-on approach
- An evangelist of the cloud era, an industry and technology domain, seen as a rainmaker for and by the partners and peers in the respective industry
- Experience (five to seven years) working within significant relevant large scale organisations or experience selling to and partnering with these organisations is highly desired
- MBA or commercially focused degree is highly desired
If you would like to engage with senior business and technical leaders of partners and companies to help them achieve extensive business value by migrating and modernising technology landscapes to AWS, this Partner Business Manager, ASEAN based in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo