Strategic Partnerships Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vinita Deshmane (R1985550)
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 marketing Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for one of the fastest growing online accounting software company as a Strategic Partnerships Manager, a newly-created role for the Asia Pacific region, based in Singapore. In this job, you will work closely with clients to help them execute an online growth strategy for their business.
About the Strategic Partnerships Manager Role:
This role reports to the head of partnerships and is responsible for working closely with the sales team to deliver business plans for the partners and creating sales plans for the territory. You will also need to work in conjunction with the Account Managers for each Partner to implement digital strategies.
- Identify opportunities to develop new commercial partnerships to accelerate the growth of the company and its ecosystem partners
- Manage success plans with key partners through impeccable project and relationship management
- Implement marketing strategies in collaboration with in-house PR and marketing teams
- Work with marketing and partner management teams to create playbooks and other assets to support the adoption of ecosystem propositions by accounting partners and SME customers
- Own existing and new strategic partner relationships
- Negotiate contracts in collaboration with legal, finance and exec teams
In order to succeed in this Strategic Partnerships Manager role, you will need to have at least five years of solid partnership or business development experience in a fast-paced B2B environment, preferably from technology, fintech or a related space.
- Experience negotiating and executing partner contracts, working with legal and exec teams
- Previous experience in the tech industry and exposure to SME financial services (payments, lending or insurance) is a distinct advantage
- Sound understanding and keen interest in mobile and cloud-native technologies to support integrated customer experiences
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence various stakeholder groups
- Self-motivated and achievement-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university
- An excellent work ethic, energy, passion and determination to succeed
This company is an innovative cloud software company taking on the world of accounting for small businesses. Its plan is to continue to expand across Asia, and has been shaking up the accounting software industry since 2006 with beautiful, user-friendly cloud-based accounting solutions. Its software provides small businesses and their advisers with real time access to their business accounting information anytime and anywhere.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. They are focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards whilst providing a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership for your career.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a highly dynamic, fast moving organisation whereby you will be required to lead the way to create opportunities for their partners. This Strategic Partnerships Manager role based in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985550 Vinita Deshmane