Product Account Manager (SEA)
Salary SGD110000 - SGD125000 per annum + 50% Variable Bonus
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 25 October 20192019-11-05 2019-12-24 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 110000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Product Account Manager (SEA) job based in Singapore is now available at a US MNC that provides software and services. You will be specialising in IT Operations Management (ITOM) solutions, responsible for generating revenue within assigned named and new logo accounts and support account managers to drive revenue growth within their accounts across SEA.
About the Product Account Manager (SEA) Role:
As a Product Account Manager (SEA), you will be specialising in IT Operations Management (ITOM) solutions, responsible for generating revenue within assigned named and new logo accounts and support account managers to drive revenue growth within their accounts across SEA.
- Achieving or exceeding license new bookings goals quarterly and annually in new logo and named accounts
- Expanding account relationships to ensure long-term value realisation of products by cross-selling solutions to existing accounts
- Collaboration with account managers, other product pillar sales specialists and the wider sales ecosystem to drive maximum revenue
- Building an effective pipeline executing on each phase of the value selling process including qualification, generation and execution of opportunities that provide profitable revenue streams
- Articulating a vision which resonates with the customer and demonstrates value by using discovery to understand the key value drivers of the customer and incorporates knowledge of IT operations management, capacity management, data centre automation, multi-cloud and vulnerability management solutions
- Partnering with marketing to jointly execute field marketing programmes providing input on effectiveness of positioning and messaging
To succeed in this role, you should be able to leverage relationships to build revenue opportunities and effectively bring them to closure.
- At least 10 years of sales experience selling enterprise solutions in at technology company
- Progressive consultative sales experience selling data centre automation technologies to economic buyers and technical teams in large enterprise and government accounts
- Enterprise software sales experience with demonstrable experience of building relationships at all levels including C-level
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding sales targets including new business
- Commercial acumen coupled with an aptitude to plan accounts strategically, understand prospect needs and articulate value solutions to clients
- Some understanding of concepts like compliance, configuration management, cloud management, service catalogue, provisioning and software deployment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and influence within a complex matrix organisational structure partnered with an aptitude to work individually and within a team
- An energetic, dynamic, self-motivated personality with a hunter mentality and tenacity to drive results
- Adept at working within a changing environment with an innovative mindset
This is a big IT company that has a start-up environment where you will be become part of an innovative, digital workforce. They have a flexible culture and great benefits.
If you have an experience selling ITOM solutions into enterprises, this Product Account Manager (SEA) based in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo