Account Manager (SEA)
Salary SGD90000 - SGD100000 per annum + 40% on target bonus
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 sales Singapore SG SGD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Account Manager (SEA) job has become available at a technology MNC based in Singapore.
About the Account Manager (SEA) Role:
As an Account Manager (SEA), you are responsible for supporting the growth of a new business unit where you will be expanding existing customers through customer success initiatives, growing the network and ensuring a high level of client adoption to achieve revenue targets across the region.
- Assist in the creation and implementations of a territory strategy that will achieve defined revenue growth objectives
- Drive growth and adoption of across assigned client base by promoting the value of the solution and developing relationships with multi-level stakeholders
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from the network of financial institutions and accounting firms looking to adopt the solution
- Contact high volume of customers through phone, email, and online presentations/training
- Obtain detailed understanding of product in order to properly demo and present the solution to prospective clients
- Develop and maintain long term relationships by promoting the value of the solution, responding in a timely manner to enquiries and providing insights on solutions that will help client achieve business goals
- Ensure Salesforce.com is utilised for all client updates and is the central repository for key client data (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps)
To succeed in this role, you should have experience selling into financial services and also strong understanding of the auditing landscape.
- At least five years’ of direct sales experience; B2B and SaaS sales experience preferred
- Auditing background or degree is highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience conducting online sales presentations and demos
- Success prospecting, engaging, and adding net new logos as well as expansion of existing customers
- Excellent verbal and written skills in order to effectively work with various departments and stakeholders across multiple levels
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment with a “win as a team” approach
- Big 4 training is desirable
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
The company is a MNC headquartered in Canada that specialises in business, financial IT services to organisations.
If you are keen to work in a new business unit within a large IT organisation where you have the flexibility and space to grow, this Account Manager (SEA) based in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Do apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo