Regional Business Development Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for one of the world's largest and most profitable speciality chemicals business with an annual turnover of up to $10.3 billion Euros. An exciting Regional Business Development Manager job has become available at one of their fastest growing speciality additives division (crop).
About the Regional Business Development Manager Role:
In this commercial role, you would be responsible for driving commercial development and marketing programmes across the APAC region.
- Developing and implementing a sales strategy for the APAC region with SEA being the key growth market
- Identifying revenue opportunities across the region through relationship building directly with customers
- Implementing a marketing plan that helps drive revenue
- Working alongside product development as well as R&D hubs to drive innovation
- Managing key decision makers while ensuring customised solutions are delivered
The successful candidate has a strong understanding of the speciality fertilisers space and must have a proven track record in business development.
- Degree in Business
- At least five years of work experience within the speciality fertilisers space
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and stakeholders in a matrix structure
- Dynamic player who is self-motivated and driven
The firm has nine plants across the region and this BU has been identified to be one of the fastest growing portfolio in the group.
Candidates who sees value and opportunities to grow within a matrix organisation with multiple lines of business will see this Regional Business Development Manager role to be a good fit.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee