Regional Sales Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most established confectionery companies in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Regional Commercial Senior Manager, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
In this business-critical role you will be responsible for defining business development strategies at both the country and consumer level alongside the marketing and distribution teams. You will also take the lead in providing direction for all go-to-market (GTM) strategies and delivery of sales targets for the international business division. This position requires excellent management of key external and internal stakeholders to drive business growth for the business.
- Build a regional commercial strategy in-line with business needs and develop channelised commercial plans that can be rolled out across the region
- Execute and deliver top-line sales by working closely with external stakeholders
- Drive GTM fundamentals to enable stakeholders to accelerate business growth
- Manage P&L to ensure prudent spending and sustainable sales growth
- Monitor and review key says fundamental metric with the intent to improve visibility and product availability in store
- Continuously drive improvement in daily operations of external stakeholders
- Identify gaps in existing product portfolio and fulfil untapped market segments across countries
- Collaborate across multiple functions to deliver product launches
- Identify new markets with untapped potential to create new business opportunities
To succeed in this Regional Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with cross-functional teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum six years' experience in field sales or commercial roles in the FMCG/CPG space, with good exposure to customer management
- Proven sales track record focusing on growth achievements
- Very self-driven and able to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a volatile, complex and ambiguous environment
- Regional experience in Australia/Myanmar/Thailand/Japan import markets is ideal
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Ability to travel (25% of the time)
This global FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim