Business Development Manager (APAC)
Salary AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 sales singapore SG SGD 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development Manager (APAC) job based in Singapore has just become available at a global consumer electronics company. In this regional role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Business Development Manager (APAC) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for developing new channels and sales strategy that ensure attainment of company's sales goals and profitability to achieve yearly targets.
- Plan and develop business strategies for the region assigned in accordance to company directions
- Collaborate with country partners to plan sales forecast and budget (sell-in and sell-through)
- Assist country partners in business negotiation with-in local context to maximise business opportunity in the best interest of the company
- Guide and provide holistic solutions in developing the market businesses to the benefit of our company
- Measure and track country performance in terms of sales growth and market penetration
- Perform timely business review with the country partners
- Work cohesively with global product team to identify key product strategies and localise into assigned regions
- Identify and develop key product training scope with training manager for each specific region
- Assist country partners in all product quality and warranty matters
- Support all other functions to ensure success of the company
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as required by the company
To succeed in this Business Development Manager (APAC) role, the individual will need to possess strong distributor and channel management experience in the FMCG or consumer electronics industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum years' sales/marketing in business development experience, with a proven track record of growing and sustaining sales revenue
- Talent and aptitude to analyse and solve problems independently
- Willingness to travel (min 50% travelling required)
This international consumer electronics company is a leader in its field. The business succeeds on its high-performing, driven talent pool and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and are able to work both independently and in a team, you can take your career forward in this exciting Business Development Manager (APAC) role.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh