Business Development Director (SEA)
Salary SGD11000 - SGD14000 per month + + 40% on target bonus
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 sales Singapore SG SGD 11000 14000 14000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Business Development Director (SEA) job has just been made available in a Series B AI-driven intelligence company that is based in Singapore. Their solution is focused in market intelligence for the consumer goods industry and finance intelligence for the financial services industry.
About the Business Development Director (SEA) Role
You will be reporting to the CEO and be responsible for developing annual strategic sales plans to support the company strategy and growth objectives across Southeast Asia. You are a sales hunter who enjoys acquiring new banking clients in the region, passionate about analytics and deep learning solutions, and is able to strive in a start-up environment where you have to be extremely hands-on and have initiative. These cognitive data intelligence solutions are built on cutting-edge AI technology. You will be responsible for growing the FSI sector in the region, developing sales strategy, and manage a team of Business Development Executives.
- Manage the business development/sales/marketing of activities aligning with the business growth strategies, and advance all relevant projects
- Actively grow client pipeline including planning and forecasting of sales
- Work alongside marketing, engineering and product functions to shape and define product strategies, aligned with sales activities to drive successful customer outcomes for the Singapore and Indonesia market
- Take on an active role in developing new accounts, establish good working relationships with potential clients and maintain good rapport with existing ones
- Manage a team of Business Development Executives
- Minimum of 10 years of enterprise sales experience in a technology company
- Strong network in the FSI sector in the region is compulsory
- Proven ability to significantly ramp up revenue in a new business territory, and a record of managing organisations that deliver targeted sales and market share numbers
- Ability to sell complex solutions
- Previous experience in fintech, finance service technology is highly preferred
- Familiar with the field of information access and AI
- Previous start-up experience is highly valued
- Have an understanding of the customer offerings and experience delivered by competitors
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting at every level of the organisation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Mental flexibility to move between high-level strategic thinking and tactical precision
- Self-starter, natural planner who looks ahead, raises issues, resolves them, and meet deadlines, and ability to grow and lead a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese, as the candidate is required to work with Chinese-speaking counterparts
- Willingness to travel
- Culturally open and experience with East Asian work culture welcomed
- Compulsory to have a relevant degree
If you are self-starter who enjoys being part of a fast growing AI start-up with strong investors and funding, you can take your career forward with this Business Development Director (SEA) role.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo