Regional Sales Director
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-19 sales Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding global food manufacturing company is looking for a highly-driven Regional Sales Director in Singapore to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will manage a team in the regional office and take the lead in business development within the commodities space.
About the Regional Sales Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining broad business development strategies as well as overseeing the sales team and operations in the India and Vietnam office. Reporting directly to the CFO and COO, you will spearhead plans and initiatives to drive revenue and expand its market share, and contribute to the development and trainings for the sales team.
- Establish and implement business and sales strategies for India and Vietnam
- Spearhead initiatives to penetrate into domestic and international markets such as Europe and America
- Oversee the end-to-end sales process for both domestic and international markets
- Build and maintain good working relationships and service with clients and prospects
- Manage the P&L for the business
- Design policies and contracts for clients and prospects
- Conduct regular trainings and workshops for the sales teams
To succeed in the Regional Sales Director job, you will need to have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with various stakeholders and strong commercial acumen. You will also need to be very familiar with the agriculture/commodities space, ideally in the nuts category.
- Minimum 10 years' sales experience, with exposure in the India and Vietnam markets
- Have previously worked in an agriculture/commodities company
- Strong commercial acumen and leadership skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to travel and work independently
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
This international firm is rapidly expanding, hence making it a very exciting time to join them to further mould the business. It is highly recognised especially in the European markets and is looking to deepen their presence in Asia.
If you are highly driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim