Assistant Digital Business Development Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Vinita Deshmane (R1985550)
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 new-media-and-internet Singapore SG SGD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Digital Business Development Manager role has come up at a global interactive entertainment company.
About the Assistant Digital Business Development Manager Role:
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, you will build sales by contacting and building relationships with new and existing clients in the digital market.
- Manage the sales process by assisting smooth day-to-day operations, new product releases and in the decision-making process by understanding customers’ needs and company values
- Monitor partner performance and growth metrics, identify insights and recommendations for business development team
- In-depth analysis of assigned targeted markets
- Conduct research and market analyses to understand market issues and assess upcoming trends
- Develop standardised and bespoke deal and pricing structures across the region, working closely with sales and product teams
- Generate actionable development leads for the company’s labels where applicable
- Support digital business development managers in understanding market issues and identifying opportunities
- Support the regional team in developing the team’s performance metrics and dashboards on monthly basis
To succeed as the Assistant Digital Business Development Manager, you will have three to five years sales or product experience gained in the entertainment or content industry.
- Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record of being up to date on market trends, industry standards and competitors
- Experience in building partnerships that help customers grow their business
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects coupled with attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work with diverse multinational teams effectively
- Excellent presentation slide development skills
- Ability to speak and write English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically to engage with North Asian clients who converse mainly in Mandarin
- Willingness to travel
You will join a company with market leading brands and products and an international and dynamic team. Career advancement opportunities are outstanding.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985550 Vinita Deshmane