Corporate Relations Manager
Salary SGD54000 - SGD60000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 education-and-training Singapore SG SGD 54000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity with a global business school has just become available in Singapore. The company is looking out for a driven, ambitious business development professional to join the team as a Corporate Relations Manager.
About the Corporate Relations Manager Role:
In this role, the Corporate Relations Manager will establish and maintain relationships with global multinational corporations, in order to partner these companies to create long-tern career opportunities for MBA graduates from the business school.
- Identifying new companies that would be keen to offer full-time employment and internships for MBA students, in order to facilitate full-time employment opportunities
- Fostering relationships with these new companies and establishing partnerships with them
- Maintaining and enhancing relations with existing corporate partners
- Organising networking and guest speaker events for current students and alumni, including annual networking events
- Database maintenance of alumni, corporates and internal reports
- Three to five years of prior experience in a sales/business development role is a must
- Keen hunting skills to identify potential partners and establish new relationships
- Strong client engagement skills to engage corporates at a senior management level
- Passion for the education industry is a bonus
If you have a strong interest in client engagement and fostering new relationships, and are seeking a new challenge in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap