International Sales Manager
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 sales Singapore SG SGD 8000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created International Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the largest global writing instruments and stationery companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Vice President of International Sales, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the International Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining and executing the sales strategy to drive the business in global markets within the B2B space. You will also work closely with cross-functional teams from various countries and lead all sales-driven initiatives.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies in the region
- Drive and evaluate overall commercial operations and identify growth opportunities
- Establish networks and partnerships with OEM either internationally or regionally
- Evaluate product performance through customers' feedback and report the findings to the total quality management team
- Collaborate closely with procurement to source for overseas suppliers
To succeed in the International Sales Manager job, you will need to be very driven and be comfortable to work independently as well as co-operatively with teams across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum six years' global/regional FMCG experience managing partners in the B2B sectors (i.e. hotels, institutions, offices)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong global/regional distributor management experience
- A global perspective, with a good understanding of multiple and diverse cultures
This leading writing instruments company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, and has been among the Top 50 companies listed in Forbes since 2013. The culture is demanding but if you have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim