Enterprise Software Sales Manager, SEA
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 sales Singapore SG SGD 200000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Enterprise Software Sales Manager, SEA job opportunity has become available in the software group within a world-renowned automation MNC. As the Enterprise Sales Manager, you are responsible for leading the sales activities for the enterprise software product groups with a special focus on the Southeast Asian markets. You will be selling primarily to existing and new clients within the power, mining, and transportation industry.
About the Enterprise Software Sales Manger, SEA Role:
As an Enterprise Software Sales Manager, you will be part of the power grid's business and grid automation business line based in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing growth strategy in Southeast Asia (SEA), regarding enterprise software offering with special focus on growing and developing the white spots in line with BU strategy.
You will also be responsible for leading the sales activities for the enterprise software product groups, special focus on SEA markets, ensuring sustainable increases sales, profitability, hit rate, and market share and customer satisfaction regarding enterprise software ranges.
- Enterprise software sales and marketing strategy: responsible for identifying, assessing and creating market and channels growth plans for all areas related to enterprise software in the ME region and particularly for the growth areas or white spots
- Sales objectives or targets: responsible for achieving assigned demand and supply order targets for enterprise software and energy portfolio management offering
- Customer or channel acquisition and relations: identify and develop opportunities at existing and potential new customers (new logos), develop new channel partners to enable growth in different areas
- Collaboration: secure coordination of hub-wide sales activities related to enterprise software. Work in close cooperation and full coordination with the whole sales teams, and especially with the Hub ESW Sales and Marketing Manager, ESW GPG Marketing and Sales Manager, ESW operating unit manager in MEA
- Volume, profit and cost: lead and develop the enterprise software sales teams - define their target and follow up. Ensure achievement of enterprise software sales volume and portfolio mix targets for hub and BU by setting appropriate price and margin for individual sales opportunities in line with BU or PG strategy
- Marketing activities: create, cautiously update and communicate updated, qualitative market and competitive analysis
- Governance and tools: drive and implement BU, division and PG sales processes and guideline e.g. sales gates and capture teams, risk review, safe island, etc.
- Minimally 10 years of sales experience in enterprise software sales with a proven track record
- Strong understanding of the industrial automation space
- Strong understanding of the Southeast Asia market
- Experience in management, able to ability to manage virtual team
- Strong network of customers within key segments
- Customer and business oriented, strong commercial and communication skills, financial understanding
- Strong in leading and motivating virtual teams
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, information technology or software-related discipline
- MBA is advantageous
If you are keen to become a people manager, yet with strong interest to participate direct sales within the industrial automation space, this Enterprise Software Sales Manager, SEA is a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo