Business Development Manager, APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 sales Singapore SG SGD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for one of the world's leading HR and compliance solutions provider. In this job as Business Development Manager, APAC, you will report directly to the General Manager, APAC, and drive business growth through hunting and closing new business opportunities across diverse industries like financial services, technology, pharmaceuticals and manufacturing.
About this Business Development Manager, APAC Role:
You will be responsible for selling a suite of background screening solutions to enterprise clients - mainly multinationals and large regional conglomerates across a wide range of industries in the APAC region.
You will realise your sales targets through managing a defined territory, proactively identifying leads through networking events, social media e.g. LinkedIn and other platforms, and converting provided leads into opportunities. You will collaborate and work closely with colleagues in international offices in USA and EMEA, to drive global sales opportunities and represent the APAC region in global sales forums.
- Identify prospects and define a contact programme
- Arrange prospect meetings and take ownership of the sales cycle
- Attend networking events such as conferences and exhibitions (in Singapore and abroad) to promote the brand and generate new business
- Create business plans within the company framework to achieve sales targets
- Contribute to sales meetings to ensure that agreed actions are completed on time
- Act as lead contact for assigned Requests for Proposals (RFPs)/Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Ensure that pricing for all opportunities is appropriate
- Work with the customer onboarding team to ensure that new business contracts are implemented seamlessly
- Achieve targets as set out in the sales quota plan by actively seeking opportunities to increase revenue growth
The successful candidate has a proven track record selling complex solutions to HR and/or procurement decision-makers.
- Minimum of five years' experience in business development
- A proven track record of selling and implementing complex solutions or services to HR or procurement decision-makers
- Experience of successfully selling to large multinational clients, preferably across multiple locations in APAC
- Proven experience documenting customer needs and requirements (e.g. proposals, statements of work or product requirements documents)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to speak a regional language e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, etc, would be advantageous as the candidate is required to interact with stakeholders in the region
The firm is a global leader in its space. Singapore is the APAC regional HQ, and the centre of a rapidly growing region. You will be joining a team of driven, energetic professionals, with opportunities for career development and growth as the business expands its presence globally.
If you are a dynamic and driven sales professional, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew