Strategic Account Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-02 sales Singapore Singapore SG SGD 250000 300000 300000 YEAR Amazon Web Services (AWS) https://aws.amazon.com/ https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/aws-logo.gif
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is hiring for a Strategic Account Manager role based in Singapore. In this job, you will help to drive the growth and shape the future of one of the largest Digital Native Business (DNB) customers in Singapore.
About the Strategic Account Manager Role:
As a Strategic Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of one of the largest Digital Native Business (DNB) customers in Singapore. You should ideally possess both the business acumen to drive engagements at the CxO level as well a technical sales background that enables you to engage with CTOs, software developers and technology architects.
- Work with the DNB sales leader and the AWS Singapore Country Manager to define account strategies and identify opportunities to drive business expansion within the strategic account
- The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for teaming with the customer’s technology and lines of business teams to build and strengthen the strategic relationships across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. They are responsible for working at the most senior level within the account and help implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation
- The Strategic Account Manager will work with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests. This includes dotted line responsibility
- Develop and execute against enterprise account plans, meet and exceed your targets
- Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
- Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption
To succeed in the role, you should be an target orientated individual with demonstrable sales experience dealing with B2B customers having demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in enterprise technology sales with proven track record to achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Experience selling to large local or global multinational companies is compulsory
- A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service would be preferred but not required
- Experience as the primary account manager for a large digitally native business working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus
- Experience in driving the adoption of new technologies and solutions preferred
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to professionally interact with customers, with verbal and written communication, analytical written and presentation skills
- Ability to characterise value of products/some technical knowledge
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills
- Literacy in Salesforce desirable
- A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred)
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a multinational company with a strong history, culture and reputation, and to influence commercial decisions of a very successful business.
If you are a driven invidual who would love to help AWS build the place to find and buy anything online, this Strategic Account Manager role based in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Do apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo