Junior business Development Consultant
Salary SGD48000 - SGD60000 per annum
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 48000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Junior Business Development Consultant job has just become available at one of the fastest growing Fintech companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Board of Directors in Korea, this is the role for an adventurous and ambitious entrepreneur who wishes to be in the forefront of Financial Technology which is changing the world.
About the Junior Business Development Consultant Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, and building the business in a B2B context through interaction and discussion with Banks, Financial Institutions and Merchants. You will also need to work and communicate with counter parts based in Korea, and take charge of a spectrum of business activity and process.
- Building the companies business through effective communication with merchants and financial institution, by delivering effectively to them the value proposition of company's Fintech Solution
- Conducting marketing projects in Singapore to reach out to institutional clients
- Working closely with the Director in Singapore to discuss and plan strategies to spearhead business and operations in the country
To succeed in the Junior Business Development Consultant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in any fields required
- One to five years' working experience, preferably in a fast paced business development environment
- An adventurous, visionary and positively-enthusiastic personality and drive
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be credible with a highly intelligent and experienced group of partners
This Korean-based fintech startup is one of the fastest rising and growing fintech companies in the region. They have received approval and support from MAS and the South Korean Government to provide fintech solutions to the countries of operations. Investment has grown up to $10 million in less than four years, and they have been way ahead of their competitors.
If you are driven, determined and want to venture into the new and world-changing Fintech industry, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Junior Business Development role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang