Regional Business Development Manager (Wholesale)
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 sales singapore SG SGD 6000 8000 8000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A newly created Singapore-based Regional Business Development Manager (Wholesale) job has been made available at a rapidly expanding Retail company. Reporting straight to the APAC Sales Director in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for defining sales strategies in the wholesale channel for SEA region.
About the Regional Business Development Manager (Wholesale) job:
This position reports to the Consumer Sales Director (based in HK) and works closely with Operation, Marketing, Merchandising, Planning and Product Marketing in the Hong Kong office.
- Manage, monitor and develop existing B2C/Wholesale Distributors/Clients in order to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets according to company strategy
- Define and implement specific go to market strategies and structured actions plans to open up new Countries (Indonesia and other emerging markets in SEA) focusing on identifying and activating new Distributors, Channels and Key Retailers to generate an aggressive business growth
- Open up new channels (e.g. retail partner, travel retail, bags channels) both in existing and new markets
- Define and implement sales and promotion strategies
- Work closely with distributors, planning and product marketing for forecast and order
- Manage and analyse sales and inventory data to identify problems and find solutions
- Work cross-functionally with other departments such as marketing & communication, product marketing and planning
- Lead the distributors to organise trade fair, promotions, shop-in-shop project
- Work with distributors for promotional calendar, execution and review results
- Monitor CAPEX and OPEX and allocate the yearly budget
In order to succeed in this Regional Business Development Manager (Wholesale) role, you need to have strong track record in distributor management as well as excellent regional experience.
- Degree holder or above in Sales, Marketing, Business Management & Administration or related disciplines
- At least 10 years' Sales and Business Development experience in APAC with major focus on SEA
- Experience in B2C/Wholesale channel business development and managing distributors in APAC region is mandatory
- Beauty/fashion/bags/accessories/consumer electronics industry background is a plus
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skill, numerical and analytical mind
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skill
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of SE Asian market
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Frequent travel is required
This is a leading retail company that needs no introduction. Recognised as a leader in its field of expertise, great value is also placed on training and development.
If you are seeking to advance your career with an industry leader that is flexible on internal mobility, this role will be a good fit for you. The successful BDM will be groomed to head up the SEA regional team.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh