Business Development Manager, SEA
Salary SGD120000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 it Singapore SG SGD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Business Development Manager (BDM) job based in Singapore is now available in a MNC SaaS company headquartered in Canada. As a BDM, you will manage three legal software solutions where you will be responsible for selling across the South East Asia market. You will be targeting in house legal teams in Corporate, law firms, and etc.
About the Business Development Manager, SEA Role:
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for securing new sales of legal solutions across the South East Asia region. Working as part of an Account Team, you will be responsible for end to end sales process management, from prospecting to negotiation and close. This will include pre-sales demonstrations of the three key legal solutions:
- Legal Tracker
- Contract Express
Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for growing the legal solutions business in the region. This role reports to the Sales Director of South East Asia.
- Drive new business to hit sales targets throughout the year
- Respond quickly to new leads working with urgency to progress deals through the sales cycle and collaborating with team members across both Corporate and Professional teams
- Provide support and advice to both existing and trial customers
- Understand customer requirements / needs and find the best solution within the organisation
- Services capability to develop a suitable and strong proposal which can create difference from competitors
- Be able to forecast effectively and reliably
- Develop winning market strategies that align with the business strategy
- Effectively plan, coordinate and control your territory
- Aggressively manage reputation risk
- Manage consultant resource in region
- Keep up to date with news and changes in policy, regulations and activities of major players in the industry to have sufficient domain knowledge to lead discussion with customers and present expertise in public
- Use CRM system to maintain customer and opportunity data with discipline to enhance customer insight and ensure accurate forecasting
To succeed in the role, you must have a proven track record in achieving sales targets and ability to prospect, develop and close strategic relationships and customer opportunities to achieve sales.
- Minimum six years' SaaS sales experience in a technology company
- Experience selling legal technology solutions will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or legal related background will be a plus
- Ability to engage with C-level decision makers
- Strong presentation skills both verbal and written
- A dedicated drive for sales achievement both as an individual and part of a team
- High level of proficiency in using SFDC, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent English and ability to speak additional language is an advantage
- OTE (60/40) split
The successful Business Development Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are someone who enjoy selling legal technology solutions to companies, and wants to work for an established company, this Business Development Manager, SEA role bases in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Do apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo