Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain
Salary Competitive Basic + Quarterly Bonuses
Consultant Alexandra Chia
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 recruitment-consultancy Raffles Place SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
As a world-leading Specialist Recruitment Consultancy, Robert Walters Singapore is now looking to grow our Supply Chain division. If you are an individual with strong ambition, hungry for success and one who thrives in a sales-driven environment, we would be very keen to speak with you! It would be highly advantageous to have a background in Logistics/Supply Chain Management and business-to-business (B2B) sales experience.
You will be working alongside a team of recruiters who are mostly ex-industry professionals, forging relationships with new and existing corporate clients, whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through networking activities and business development.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters, you will be stepping into a diverse and richly rewarding professional environment. You will also be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, along with the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Working with Clients
• Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
• Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
• Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
• Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
• Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
• Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
• Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
• Ideally at least 2 years of experience within Logistics/Supply Chain Management
• Experienced recruiters are welcome to apply
• Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Alexandra Chia