Library Solutions Sales Executive
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 media Singapore SG SGD 54000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly-created Sales Executive role has just become available at a multi-national publishing company. The company, headquartered in the US, is a global leader in academic publishing.
About the Library Solutions Sales Executive Role:
In this exciting, newly-created role, you will play an instrumental part in managing the SaaS product line for a new class of library services. The Sales Executive will spearhead business development efforts in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Generate revenue in the academic and non-academic market in Asia Pacific
- Engage key channels such as University Libraries, Government organisations, Hospitals and Corporate organisations
- Build relationships, generate leads and identify new business opportunities across industry sectors
- Manage and maintain renewals of existing customer base by understanding and catering to each client’s requirements
- Conduct product demonstrations via online sales presentations, in-person meetings and conferences
- Keep up to date on marketing trends and provide market intelligence
- Generate monthly reports on performance on Salesforce
- Work with supervisor to develop an annual sales strategy by customer, product and region to ensure the strategy is aligned with the company’s overall strategic direction
- Attend library and SaaS conferences
To succeed in this Library Solutions Sales Executive role, you should have the ability to work both independently and as a team.
- At least three years of recent sales experience in SaaS or Library Technologies
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce and systems knowledge
- Ambitious and able to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Proven ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
This company is a leading international publisher and needs no introduction.
If you are a driven individual who is excited about the publishing technology space, this is the opportunity for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap