Regional Sales Manager, Travel Retail, FMCG
Consultant Alvin Ho (R1871239)
Date posted 19 March 20192019-03-19 2019-05-18 fmcg Central Central SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Regional Sales Manager, Travel Retail, FMCG job has been made available at one of the biggest B2C MNCs as the incumbent has progressed internally to another role. Reporting straight to the commercial lead for Asia, you will be responsible for driving sales across the region through existing product portfolio and new product launches as well as looking at product, geographical white spaces etc.
About the Regional Sales Manager, Travel Retail, FMCG role:
In this regional role, you will be sourcing for new and managing existing distributors and customers to increase sales in the region. You will need to leverage white spaces to penetrate new markets or with new products (RTM) and maximising opportunities in existing markets in the assigned region with the company's current product portfolio and new product launches.
- Manage existing and identifying new customers to achieve sales and profitability goals
- Forecast sales to realise optimal demand planning, while meeting consumer demand
- Actively identify and vet regional growth opportunities to achieve regional sales goals; optimise ROI of company's resources by capitalising on white spaces to penetrate new markets (RTM) and maximising opportunities in existing markets in the assigned region
- Manage marketing plans via distributors
- Develop and manage partner relationships with customers, suppliers, as well as internal and external customers
- Stay current by understanding the insights and needs of the consumer, and constantly inform and make recommendations to continually meet the changing insights of the end user
- Provide monthly sales reports, customer analysis and market insights
- Participate in cross-functional meetings as required
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong business acumen, the ability to communicate well, be a self-starter, and have proven regional FMCG sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree from a good university
- Minimum six years' sales experience and customer planning in the FMCG space with at least three years in a regional capacity
- Strong business acumen, analytical
- Excellent communication skills, self-starter
- Willingness to be based out of Singapore
ThisFMCG giant needs no introduction. They are known to provide excellent internal rotation opportunities across various functions. This global multinational offers a stable working environment that is inclusive and cohesive.
If you are a dynamic FMCG sales professional and are in search for a company that can offer a solid career runway, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871239 Alvin Ho