Regional RTM/Business Analysis Manager, Foods
Consultant Alvin Ho (R1871239)
Date posted 19 March 20192019-03-19 2019-05-18 fmcg Central Central SG SGD 7500 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting, newly-created Regional RTM/Business Analysis Manager job has been made available at an FMCG (foods) MNC. Reporting straight to the Commercial Strategy Head for the region, you will be responsible for analyzing sales activity and white spaces across markets in the region, and optimising existing RTM strategies and implementing new RTM strategies for white spaces thereafter.
About the Regional RTM/Business Analysis Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for analysing existing sales activity and market potential in the region as well as putting together relevant go-to-market sales and marketing strategies thereafter.
- Distributor management and setting appropriate targets
- Providing sales analysis and enhancing sales processes, sales operation systems, policies and tools across the region
- Formulate and define the RTM development framework for the region
- Revenue growth management and trade investment optimisation strategies for both affiliates and distributors
- Lead as project manager for key sales projects
To succeed in the Business Analysis Manager role, you must have proven track record with penetrating new markets and distributor management via business analysis.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimally four years in a business analyst role for a B2C company, preferably FMCG
- Good stakeholder management
- Strong business acumen, analytical
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Business Analysis Manager can expect to work in a high-performing set-up with great career progression.
If you are driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871239 Alvin Ho