Digital Commerce Partnership Manager
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 144000 168000 168000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Digital Commerce Partnership Manager job has come up at one of the world's leading food and beverage companies. Reporting to the Regional Head of Digital Commerce, this is an integral role in a newly created specialist division.
About the Digital Commerce Partnership Manager Role:
You will identify and cultivate new regional business opportunities across both B2B and B2C channels for the APAC team.
- provide leadership and vision on e-commerce strategy and execution in APAC
- identify, develop, execute, and maintain strategic relationships and new regional clients
- work closely with internal functions to make sure the partnership strategy is aligned and followed up from proposal to execution
- own and drive strategic account planning to develop client specific operation plans that leverage product and service capabilities, drive business growth, deliver cost savings and improve client and consumer satisfaction
- become an expert of the client's specific implementation of e-commerce operation service
- provide timely feedback to the management regarding performance, activities and account strategy concerns, using relevant monitoring tools
- provide direction in execution of assortment and pricing strategy, bundling strategy, order value optimisation
- full responsibility for account P&L developing and executing the account plan, and ensuring account KPIs and SLAs are met and continually improved upon
To succeed as the Digital Commerce Partnership Manager, you will have an outstanding track record in winning and developing accounts.
- degree in business or technology
- at least eight years commercial experience working for a large FMCG or e-commerce player
- experience in e-commerce, digital strategy and partnership development
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- commercial and customer-focused mindset
- ability to work across geographies and functions
- track record in leading cross-functional projects
- proactive and problem-solving attitude
- leadership qualities and collaboration mindset
You will be joining a company with a portfolio of award winning brands with a commitment towards innovation, long-term brand investment and sustainability. The company promotes a fun culture and you will have the opportunity to create a positive impact as a critical part of this new set-up.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng