APAC Service Director
Salary SGD180000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-22 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
Work for one of the world's largest and most renowned industrial automation companies. As a global leader in security solutions and threat detection systems, we are currently hiring for an APAC Service Director to drive after sales service and pre-sales engagement across the region.
About the APAC Service Director Role:
Reporting to the Head of Sales, Business Development and Service, you will be primarily responsible for both tactical and strategic management of all service businesses, pre & post sales. You will have a team of five direct reports across the APAC region and you will drive and supervise all project execution, service operations as well and field service delivery.
- Driving the development of service operations across all business lines and applications
- Managing and streamlining service channels through service centres and distributors
- Bidding and managing service bids which includes solution selling, proposal pricing and scoping of individual projects
- Identifying and optimising individual service provider channels to ensure an added value sell
- Driving large scale tenders and bids whilst generating service sales activities
- Managing site visits and ensuring customer review performance are aligned with service delivery goals
- Building added revenue streams through after sales service and delivery
The successful candidate is someone who has a deep understanding of the service business and is innovative and non-traditional in monetising this channel. The person is also entrepreneurial in nature and has some exposure in business development, particularly in the area of bids and tenders.
- A Degree in Business
- At least six years of experience in a field service management and/or business development role
- Team management experience coupled with indirect P&L management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement coupled with good negotiation and communication skills
- Strong orientation for customer focus and understands their buying mentality
This multinational is well known worldwide for its service quality and cutting edge technology. Candidates can expect an open minded management team who are supportive of change and are extremely entrepreneurial in mentality. The right candidate is someone who enjoys a strategic role in a revenue driver and is capable of team management and also service delivery.
If you are dynamic, hungry for success and would like to make a difference, this the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee