Manager, Affiliate Sales & Product Distribution (SEA)
Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-19 sales Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Manager, Affiliate Sales & Product Distribution (SEA) job has just become available at a world-leading media and entertainment company. Reporting to the Head of Sales and based in Singapore, you will be responsible for driving sales, partnerships and strategic alliances across SEA.
About the Manager, Affiliate Sales & Product Distribution (SEA) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing affiliate sales and product distribution across the SEA region, and developing new business relationships and strategic alliances across multiple platforms including digital and mobile.
- Drive subscription based sales of entertainment channels in key territories to cable, satellite, IPTV, digital, mobile and broadband distribution platforms (among others) across SE Asia, focusing on emerging markets and new deals
- Manage the sales process, proposals to negotiating deals and launching new ways to broaden the distribution of product portfolio
- Develop new business relationships with affiliates and strategic alliances to ensure maximum distribution on TV, online and mobile platforms across emerging markets and business opportunities of SE Asia
- Maintain highest level of customer satisfaction and partnerships with existing clients and develop new business opportunities in the local market
- Collaborate with other internal departments to coordinate interface with affiliates and new platform partners; This includes development of marketing collaterals, and recommendation/execution of customer growth & retention strategies
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of sales activity, revenue and client analysis
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess experience in negotiating high-value, complex commercial contracts, and be highly energetic with a commercial, entrepreneurial and go-getter mindset.
- Degree/Bachelor's in business or related field
- More than seven years’ experience in sales and business development across SE Asia region
- Experience negotiating commercial contract terms
- Prior experience in content distribution in SEA or Asia is desirable
- Proven track record to meet and exceed sales targets
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proven record of developing and maintaining effective and strong client relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously and be resourceful
- Well presented, highly-driven and with strong business sense
- Meticulous attention to detail, and ability to process and prioritise duties
- English plus fluency in an Asian language is a plus to communicate with counterparts who speak different languages
- Must be willing to travel across Southeast Asia region
The firm is a global leader in the media and entertainment industry, with its brands present in more than 220 territories, and growth doubling for the last 3 years. It offers a flexible working environment, good benefits and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew