Financial Institution Cooperation Expert
Salary SGD180000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-08 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting, newly-created job has just become available with one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the world. This China-based payments platform company is valued at over US$150 million.
About the Financial Institution Cooperation Expert role:
In this role, you will be spearheading financial institution cooperation in Southeast and South Asia region.
- Cooperate with payment facilitators to make in-roads into payment channels in the region
- Develop and manage relationship with local and international payment facilitators
- Cooperate with banks to develop and manage partnerships with local and global banks
- Reach out partnering banks for fund settlement, FX quotation/conversion, liquidity management and cross-border solutions
- Work closely with local regulators to promote inclusive financing in the region
- Run campaigns to coordinate overall FI cooperation
To be successful in the role, you must have a strong grasp of local regulation and compliance regarding payment business and cross-border fund movement in the region.
- Above eight years’ working experience, three years of which in FI or payment channel relationship
- Preferably with experience in a third-party payment company or payment solution company in e-commerce platforms, cards schemes, or bank’s payment solutions department
- Regional experience, particularly in Southeast Asia, is preferred
- Business sufficient in English, Mandarin and local dialect is preferred, as you will need to work closely with stakeholders in China
- High frequent travel in the region and to China
This company is one of the largest payment platforms globally, and is seeking ambitious individuals to be a part of the company’s growth in the region.
If you are looking for a challenge, are able to perform under pressure and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap