Market Segment Manager
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Market Segment Manager job based in Singapore has just become available in one of the largest oil and gas companies globally. The company has a revenue of over USD100 billion and is publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
About the Market Segment Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the commercial strategy in Asia Pacific and promoting the lubricant division's key account contracts.
- Manage the commercial strategy for the Asia Pacific region
- Promote the lubricant division’s key account contracts
- Identify potential key accounts in the region and negotiate regional contracts
- Develop communications channels for external communications, campaigns and exhibitions, in collaboration with other functions
- Identify key players and competitors by conducting market surveys
- Develop commercial business models for pricing policies
- Provide technical support for the affiliate sales team, which involves conducting training sessions, organising customer visits and imparting knowledge on processes, key products and applications
- Progress relationships with international OEMs based locally
To succeed in this Market Segment Manager role, you should have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- At least five to eight years’ experience in lubricants (commercial and technical)
- Ability to influence at all levels and foster collaboration seamlessly between in-house and affiliate sales teams
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world. If you are driven, motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap