Regional Business Development Manager, Asia & Middle East
Consultant Alvin Ho (R1871239)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 fmcg 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A newly-created Regional Business Development Manager, Asia & Middle East job based in Singapore has just become available at an FMCG (wine and spirits) brand. Reporting directly to the CEO/Founder of the company, you will be managing distributors and direct sales to increase brand equity in the region.
About the Regional Business Development Manager, Asia & Middle East Role:
In this regional role, you will be sourcing for new and managing existing distributors on the marketing front and to increase sales in the region. You will need to leverage white spaces to penetrate new markets (RTM) and maximising opportunities in existing markets in the assigned region.
- Manage existing and identifying new customers to achieve sales and profitability goals
- Forecast sales to realise optimal demand planning, while meeting consumer demand
- Actively identify and vet regional growth opportunities to achieve regional sales goals; optimise ROI of company's resources by capitalising on white spaces to penetrate new markets (RTM) and maximising opportunities in existing markets in the assigned region
- Manage marketing plans via distributors
- Develop and manage partner relationships with customers, suppliers, along with internal and external customers
- Stay current by understanding the insights and needs of the consumer, and constantly inform and make recommendations to continually meet the changing insights of the end user
- Provide monthly sales reports, customer analysis and market insights
- Participate in cross-functional meetings as required
To succeed in this Regional Business Development Manager, Asia & Middle East role, you will need to possess strong business acumen, the ability to communicate well, be a self-starter, and have proven regional FMCG sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum seven years' sales experience and customer planning in the FMCG space with at least five years in a regional capacity
- Strong business acumen, analytical
- Excellent communication skills, self-starter
- Able to thrive in a entrepreneurial start-up
- Willingness to travel about 30-40% of the time
- Possess strong customer/distributor network and RTM know-how
This brand has a premium positioning, potential to be a market leader based on performance in other parts of the world, and has aspirations to rapidly grow their presence in the region. If you are a performance-driven individual with a passion for regional FMCG sales and in search for a rewarding career path in a dynamic and exciting company, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871239 Alvin Ho