Business Development Manager
Salary SGD60000 - SGD66000 per annum + attractive commission structureFULL_TIME
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-16 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Business Development Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a global provider of information and research solutions. You will be responsible for driving revenue and business growth in Singapore across key verticals.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales for SG/SEA, you will be part of a high-performing sales team that is responsible for growing the business across key industry verticals in Singapore.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including sales
- Meet customer needs in market by selling suite of solutions
- Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Maintain customer database and keep active and balanced sales pipeline to deliver consistent sales performance
- Renew client contracts with growth and up-sell new modules
- Respond to customer's issues/requests/inquiries in a timely manner
- Interact with customers and prospects positively and with added value; maintain relationships with customers
- Give feedback on product and market to internal stakeholders
To succeed in this Business Development Manager role, you should have a proven track record in sales with strong communication skills.
- Minimum of three years' experience in sales, business development or account management
- Proven track record in sales, preferably within the B2B professional services sector
- Passion for sales, a quick learner with an ability to thrive under pressure
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid negotiation skills and the ability to network effectively both internally and externally
The firm is a leading global provider of online information solutions, with a prominent brand name. It offers an excellent work environment and culture, with structured opportunities for progression.
If you are driven, determined and seek the right opportunity to bring your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew