Business Development Manager
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
Work for one of Europe's most successful chemical companies, with a wide range of speciality chemicals that is applied across various industries. With a stable business of $10 million Euros across the sealants business in APAC, the company has a job opportunity for a Business Development Manager to grow the business in APAC.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this commercial role, you will be responsible for identifying new accounts in the region whilst growing existing ones in APAC pacific. You will also be managing key accounts in the paints and construction space across the SEA region.
- Develop new and existing customers across both distributors and end customers
- Work alongside product marketing and production team to ensure minimal gaps in sales cycles
- Understand the wider market and identify opportunities and gaps in the sealants and bondings industry
- Manage key distributors and work on promotional materials when necessary
- Work alongside APAC Director in ensuring consistent numbers for the region
To succeed in this Business Development Manager role, you should have strong knowledge about the chemicals industry and have operated in a sales capacity in this region. Knowledge and hands-on experience with sealants and bondings would be an added advantage. You should also be comfortable working in a matrix and lean structure.
- A bachelor's in Business
- At least five years' sales and business development experience in a chemical firm
- Experience selling to the construction industry would be an added advantage
- Independent worker who is comfortable in a matrix structure
- Dynamic and goal-driven individual
The firm is massively expanding in Asia and is looking at growing their capabilities and manufacturing facilities across China, India and Myanmar. Candidates who are looking for a niche in the chemicals space would find this role to be a good fit. This multinational chemicals conglomerate is mid sized in nature so candidates can expect opportunities to move laterally and vertically into different teams.
If you have a proven track record and are keen to further grow your career in the chemicals space, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee