APAC Business Development Lead
Consultant Lionel Gabriel (R1874275)
Date posted 28 September 2018 2018-09-282018-11-27 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting APAC Business Development Lead job based in Singapore has just become available within the world’s largest professional audio, video, lighting and control products and technology company. You will be tasked to grow the business by working with vendors across the APAC region while leveraging your knowledge of the entertainment industry.
About the APAC Business Development Lead Role:
In this business-critical role reporting directly to the Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the sales performance of entertainment lighting products and solutions in Asia (excluding China and India) by taking ownership of key end user accounts.You will work within a matrix organisation and be responsible for driving sales in the region. You will also be working collaboratively with the regional channel teams.
- Develop and maintain new and existing relationships with key decision makers and end-users
- Make warm and cold calls to prospective customers to promote new business opportunities
- Identify and develop channel partners in the ASEAN region to promote entertainment lighting product portfolio
- Visit potential new customers, make presentations, identify key decision makers and update sales team accordingly
- Support product launches and projects and sustain efforts over the life-cycle of products
- Maintain CRM records to track, manage, and follow up on all business development activities
- Structure innovative sales solutions including product buybacks / trade-in, deferred payments, financing
To succeed in this APAC Business Development Lead role, you should have prior experience in business development and familiarity with tier-one lighting solutions and brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- At least five years' experience in entertainment lighting solutions-related sales or a business development role
- Deep understanding of entertainment lighting ecosystem, rental companies and influencers in the ASEAN region
- Hands-on expertise and familiarity with tier-one lighting solutions and brands
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and objectives
- Ability to understand business requirements and effectively present and articulate a business plan that includes focused action items, timelines, and stakeholders
- Broad overall knowledge of lighting solutions technology is required
This is a leading US-headquartered professional audio, video, lighting and control products and technology company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC Business Development Lead role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874275 Lionel Gabriel