Salary SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 20 September 2018 2018-09-202018-11-19 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Account Executive job based in Singapore has just become available at a listed customer service software company headquartered in San Francisco, USA. Its cloud-based help desk solutions are used by more than 200,000 organisations worldwide including companies such as Airbnb, Slack, Shopify, etc. You will be responsible for creating, managing and closing opportunities within a territory.
About the Account Executive Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for creating, managing and closing opportunities within a territory.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Continually build a pipeline of new business, up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Become an expert on company's products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts in given territory
- Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during fast moving as well as complex sales cycles
- Work in a team-selling environment with an experienced Strategic Account Executive and apply appropriate resources to opportunities
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
To succeed in this Account Executive role, you should exhibit behaviour associated with a high-performance sales culture, specifically prospecting for new business, up-selling and cross-selling within an extensive install base and delivering results against a quota.
- Three to five years' software selling experience; cloud based SaaS experience preferred
- Outbound prospecting experience a plus
- Proven sales track record
- Technically savvy; thorough understanding of a related technology
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling to director/VP level leaders
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (Fluency in Mandarin or other SEA languages is advantageous to liaise with regional accounts)
This company is the market leader for customer service and engagement software, able to meet the needs of any business, from start-ups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises.
If you are someone who is sales driven, enjoys customer service, and has an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, this Account Executive role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo