Sales Executive, Protective Coatings
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Sales Executive, Protective Coatings job has just become available at a global chemicals firm. You will be responsible for driving added revenue within the marine sector in Singapore.
About the Sales Executive, Protective Coatings Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for driving growth for the company via the generation of new business opportunities and maintenance of accounts.
- Identify new business opportunities – cold calling or prospecting for potential clients, new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets, or new product or service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets, particularly within the marine and shipping industries.
- Generate sales leads
- Initiate and manage business relationships with clients (client retention – by presenting new products and services to enhance existing relationships)
- Conduct half-yearly business review for top accounts half yearly
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge; keep informed of market, new products or services, applications, regulations, technical information, competition and other general information of interest to the customer
- Conduct product presentations for customers on new product launches and benefits to enhance the branding
- Conduct value and solution selling to accounts for long-term benefits such as efficiency and shorter turnaround time with premium products
- Attend industry functions, all necessary training and meetings (internal and external) such as association events and conferences, networking-provided feedback and information on market and creative trends, review professional publications
To succeed in this Sales Executive, Protective Coatings role, you should be a strong hunter with good knowledge and contacts in the construction or oil and gas industry.
- Experience and knowledge of the shipping and marine industry
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Engineering or Business
- Good presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to overcome sales objections
The company is a global brand that offers great growth opportunities.
If you have the relevant experience operating in the marine space with a proven track record in driving sales, this is the right role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee